Amazing Escape the Pyrami Amazing Escape the Pyrami

5 stars. Enough said!

Paintcars Paintcars

I liked the game. After playing a few rounds I did find the music annoying but overall I had fun. I wonder how this new job-thing will influence your games? Do you think that your hard drive might become littered with unfinished projects?

Daggietainment responds:

Hey man, thanks for playing.
For once my hard drive isn't littered with unfinished projects. I published all the crap I had laying around (not all on NG though). I'm working on something new, more ambitious. Thing is, when I come home from work I really don't feel like coding and drawing anymore. It's against my lazy nature. :D I do some development in the weekends, but progress is slow that way. I really look forward to having some time to put some work in my current game.

Toys And Diamonds Toys And Diamonds

The people love it! What can I say, I do 2.

Daggietainment responds:

Yeah, I find it hard to believe this game scores so well. I'm glad ofcourse :D. Btw I'm working on publishing puzzlepunch, making the NG version right now. It has that 'Astral projector' song of yours on it.

Lonely Asylum Escape Lonely Asylum Escape

The asylum trapped me but at least I have these orbs. You definitely pulled of a scary feeling!

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks!

To the finish! To the finish!

I like games like this and I had fun playing it. I think the music fit well and didn't drive me crazy!

Sandcastle Showdown Sandcastle Showdown

I stood my ground and protected the castle. Like other players, I thought it started off a bit slow b ut then it kicked in. Using flash can make you crazy after a few days so if you made it out with your sanity, you did well. I'm giving you 4 stars on this game because it deserves. Yes, a pause button could be cool but just keep on making new stuff! We want more!

MrPinkuGame: LPI MrPinkuGame: LPI

I like the choose your own adventure style of this game. A lot of work was put into this and it shows. The music matched it pretty well!

Empty Asylum Empty Asylum

Tough as always. I liked it!

Locked Room Locked Room

It was cool. I liked it!

Red Asylum Red Asylum

Even thought his game was hard it was bad ass! It's not the authors fault that we are stupid and can't get through it on the first try! I've played a lot of other games by selfdefiant and they keep getting better! Great job and I can't wait for more!