Omega Doom Demo Omega Doom Demo

The intro was awesome, the drums rocked and you stole the show when the flutes took us into an epic, surreal place. Good show!

Ethril responds:

I've loved your response to this song. It caught you exactly as I hoped it would and kept you interested with the ending. This has so much work into it now and I hope I'll be able to show it to you. Thanks for listening bro~

E~

Ambient Bass and Synth doodly Ambient Bass and Synth doodly

sounds good. Deep, dark, epic!

FretlessFinesse responds:

Thank ya. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

The Door - How's It Goin'? The Door - How's It Goin'?

Very weird but cool. I like the idea behind it and would like to hear your "deafening vocals." The beat kind of sounded like and old keyboard drum riff but overall a good job. I can't give you 5 because it is in fact a" rap about poop!" It really does sound better through earphones. Good work.

TaintedLogic responds:

Ha-ha, thanks Mistarogerz! :D Trust me, you don't want to hear the vocals - I recorded them at 11:00 at night with my parents sleeping in the adjacent room. So, it's basically me creepily whispering into the mic about how water diffuses into and out of the kidney. XD Glad to hear it sounds good with headphones, though, and, while it is weird, isn't that a good thing? :)

Teardrop Cover Remix Teardrop Cover Remix

I'm a Massive Attack fan as well. That said, I feel like you've really captured the entire scope of things. I can't write any negatives that have not been mentioned in previous comments so I'll just turn it up and enjoy this fantastic cover remix.

Stealth-Emergence responds:

Thank you for your review mistarogerz
I dropped the ball on this one, although I did EQ the track, it was late and I'd switched to my headphones, I now know that that was a bad idea and there's waaaaaaay too much reverb on the kick and there's a few other little kinks I should probably see to. just wondering though, is it possible to reupload this track without having two versions on my audio page? like, for example, replace this one with a new version?
Anyway thanks, I'll fix this track at some point, got several others in the works right now :-)
Stealth

Tranquil Universe 2014 Tranquil Universe 2014

I like this song but I like what you wrote in the comments more. Like you, I too feel the emotions in my music and am motivated to make more by people like you. Always respect the fans and they will do the same. I'm a fan. 5 stars for making powerful music!

Semaphore responds:

Cheers

The dying Ozone The dying Ozone

Short and sweet. I liked the powerful feeling I got from this song. You are a doctor who like making music? I'm a museum curator who loves music! One star off because you are a dude!

Emid responds:

Lovely to have your attention mistarogerz. Yes, a very bad doc :) But this platform is awesome to meet people from different walks of life. Am happy you enjoyed.

a transcendence a transcendence

Perfect song for the perfect day. I woke up, searched NG for a song, this came on and as I opened the curtains huge rays of sunlight brushed my skin. It was truly a brush with divine. I'm glad you didn't put in a drum track or else it would have destroyed everything. 5 stars because it honestly gave me new insight for the day!

Slug-Salt responds:

Dude, this comment made MY day for sure. THANK YOU!

The Door - White-washed The Door - White-washed

This review started when I opened your newest jazz song and saw your post "This is by far my biggest project to date." Naturally, I listened to the whole thing and really noticed the little details in this song. I love the fact that it's jazz and the hi hat and piano really stand out and are staying in line with jazz. Also, the organ had really good chords and I was trying to follow the scale but it sounded like a lot of sharps? Anyway, it's always difficult to get newgrounds away from dubstep and techno so you get 4.5 for good work.

TaintedLogic responds:

Thanks so much, Mistarogerz! :D The piano part on the refrain is basically the notes of the chords are playing, except with some rhythmic variation. I do still consider techno and trance my main genres, but I'd love to experiment more with non-EDM stuff. Thanks again! ;D

Summer Passes By Summer Passes By

I chose this song to review because it's funk. Also, since it's your first lyrical composition published I thought you'd like to know I liked it. If you are like me, you recorded this alone with nobody else around. I play a lot of live gigs but never sing. Good job and now I'm going to listen to your newest techno stuff.

Hope in us Hope in us

Lots of depth to this song. I'm actually quite glad that it didn't morph into a dubstep. I'm hitting play again and adding it to my favorites.