You're Awesome You're Awesome

I had to review this funny shit! Wow, I just woke up and for some reason I came across this and have been laughing since! Awesome!

AnalogByNature responds:

Thanks man!
It's still pretty rough (all done in photoshop). I'd like to actually animate some stuff strictly for NG right away, just trying to get things in order, so it's presentable, and well produced. We def. rushed this video.

Amazing Escape the Pyrami Amazing Escape the Pyrami

5 stars. Enough said!

Paintcars Paintcars

I liked the game. After playing a few rounds I did find the music annoying but overall I had fun. I wonder how this new job-thing will influence your games? Do you think that your hard drive might become littered with unfinished projects?

Daggietainment responds:

Hey man, thanks for playing.
For once my hard drive isn't littered with unfinished projects. I published all the crap I had laying around (not all on NG though). I'm working on something new, more ambitious. Thing is, when I come home from work I really don't feel like coding and drawing anymore. It's against my lazy nature. :D I do some development in the weekends, but progress is slow that way. I really look forward to having some time to put some work in my current game.

Toys And Diamonds Toys And Diamonds

The people love it! What can I say, I do 2.

Daggietainment responds:

Yeah, I find it hard to believe this game scores so well. I'm glad ofcourse :D. Btw I'm working on publishing puzzlepunch, making the NG version right now. It has that 'Astral projector' song of yours on it.

Omega Doom Demo Omega Doom Demo

The intro was awesome, the drums rocked and you stole the show when the flutes took us into an epic, surreal place. Good show!

Ethril responds:

I've loved your response to this song. It caught you exactly as I hoped it would and kept you interested with the ending. This has so much work into it now and I hope I'll be able to show it to you. Thanks for listening bro~

E~

Ambient Bass and Synth doodly Ambient Bass and Synth doodly

sounds good. Deep, dark, epic!

FretlessFinesse responds:

Thank ya. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

The Door - How's It Goin'? The Door - How's It Goin'?

Very weird but cool. I like the idea behind it and would like to hear your "deafening vocals." The beat kind of sounded like and old keyboard drum riff but overall a good job. I can't give you 5 because it is in fact a" rap about poop!" It really does sound better through earphones. Good work.

TaintedLogic responds:

Ha-ha, thanks Mistarogerz! :D Trust me, you don't want to hear the vocals - I recorded them at 11:00 at night with my parents sleeping in the adjacent room. So, it's basically me creepily whispering into the mic about how water diffuses into and out of the kidney. XD Glad to hear it sounds good with headphones, though, and, while it is weird, isn't that a good thing? :)

Disposable People ID Matte Disposable People ID Matte

This one is very good. I hope the show went well!

VicariousE responds:

Say thanks man! The shows were half an hour, and had at least 300 cuts (video changes) in it, most of which were rotated segments. Got some feedback and was recognized in public by people, even years after the show went off-air (had done 2 other cable/public access shows too, so...)
If my stupid cassette based cameras hadn't died, would've made more of an impact. Editing crap performances took 2 weeks per episode :|

dream on highlands dream on highlands

The colors spill from the screen. I like it!

beguilbertd responds:

maybe a desktop background? ;)